Shells - Acoustic Products
Legacy Shell - Tapered Top
Legacy features dense, rigid construction that enhances both the sound you and your musicians hear as well as the sound projected to the audience.
- Portable design is perfect for use between performance areas
- Safe one-person set-up in just minutes
- Two canopy styles: tapered for curved sets and rectangular for straight sets
- Both form solid overhead reflection
- H: 295cm - 462cm W: 180cm
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.