Shells - Acoustic Products
NEW PRODUCT! Forte Acoustical Shell
Wenger pioneered acoustical shell design and the Forte Acoustical Shell delivers incredible acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience. The Forte Acoustical Shell consists of side towers, rear towers and a ceiling structure to create an effective enclosure that reflects and diffuses sound. The result - musicians hear more accurately, conductors hear a truer mix of sounds and the audience experiences an outstanding acoustical effect throughout the audience house.
Wenger's Forte Acoustical Shell towers and ceiling panels exhibit a stunning visual appearance and can be ordered in a variety of colous, and a wide selection of attractive laminated finishes.
The new Forte Acoustical Shell provides fast, simple and safe set-up or reconfiguration for every day use that doesn't require tools. An alternative to large full-stage acoustical shell systems or portable acoustical shells, that is ideal for full-stage acoustics in small-to-medium size performance spaces including auditoriums and theatre venues.
- Can be re-configured on stage (in depth only if ceiling panels are used)
- Self contained on-stage transport method with braking mechanism
- 2.5cm thick, honeycomb core panel
- Non-marking castors
- Variety of laminated finishes available
- Towers nest together when not in use to save valuable
- Optional Access Door -allows movement of instruments and performers on and off stage without having to move a tower
- Lighting option also available
- 1.2m x 2.4m high panel
- 4.9m to 6m high towers
- Single curve, 3m radius
To find your nearest technical specialist, call us on +44 1892 619719.
Availability: This product is not available for purchase online
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.