Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Posture-improving features keep musicians fresh, focused and free from fatigue.
- Adjustable backrest lets you tailor back support
- Five-leg design increases stability
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment for seat and footrest
- Chair swivels 170 degrees or locks in position
- Standard black frame
- Some assembly is required for this product
PLEASE NOTE: The Conductor's Chair is identical to the String Bassist/Percussionist Chair.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 157F086
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.