Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Flex Conductor's Stand
The Flex Conductor's Stand is large enough to accommodate orchestral scores and is easily adjustable in height, angle and position - supremely versatile and ergonomically designed.
- Polycarbonate desk is 69cm wide x 51cm deep
- Desk tilts from flat to vertical. Dual lock feature allows desk to rotate towards or away from the user
- Desk height is adjustable by means of a trigger release lever from 76cm to 1.2m
- Desk tilts from flat to vertical
- Cast iron base with wheels for easy transport
- Total weight 17.9kg without storage basket
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.