Conductor's Equipment - Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
Flex Conductor's Stand
The Flex Conductor's Stand is large enough to accommodate orchestral scores and is easily adjustable in height, angle and position - supremely versatile and ergonomically designed.
- Polycarbonate desk is 69cm wide x 51cm deep
- Desk tilts from flat to vertical. Dual lock feature allows desk to rotate towards or away from the user
- Desk height is adjustable by means of a trigger release lever from 76cm to 1.2m
- Desk tilts from flat to vertical
- Cast iron base with wheels for easy transport
- Total weight 17.9kg without storage basket
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.