Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Puts cellists in the optimal lean-forward position, with an exclusive back-support system for stability and comfort during both cello practice and performance, ideal during long rehearsals.
- Extra forward pitch provides the ideal lean and balance requirements of a cellist
- Fully cushioned seat and back with non-slip surface for long-lasting comfort
- Strong, durable steel frame
- Standard 47cm seat-to-floor frame height
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.