Posture chairs - Music Chairs & Accessories
Nota Standard Chair
Musical inspiration meets leading edge innovation! No other chair promotes easier breathing and freedom of movement or accommodates such a wide variety of seating positions, body types and musical styles.
Musicians themselves are the inspiration for the innovative design of the revolutionary Nota music posture chair. Every detail has been carefully crafted with the performance, comfort and well-being of the musician in mind. The unique music posture design provides optimal support and flexibility to promote easier breathing and freedom of movement.
- Narrow convex back provides lumbar support while still allowing for freedom and range of movement
- Wear-resistant polypropylene seat and back promote even weight distribution, greater comfort and a lasting appearance
- Two seating zones: "engaged" (rear) and "perched" (forward)
- Chairs stack for compact storage
- Available in 3 different heights
- Move & Store cart available
Availability: generally available ex stock
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
Thank you so much for the wonderful choir folders. The pupils love them and they really smarted the appearance of our choir. Please can you pass on my thanks to all those involved in the design process and the speedy delivery.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"