Stands - Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
Bravo Music Stand
The premier heavy-duty music stand for concerts and rehearsals.
- Polypropylene desk won't chip scratch or bend
- Accessory shelf keeps pencils and reeds to hand
- Wide colour selection and large desk height range
- Height adjustment moves up and down with a single smooth motion
- Height adjustable from 61cm to 116cm
- Bottom photo shows available colours
Availability: AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The instrument storage cabinets are excellent value, sturdily constructed and look good as well as coping with daily use by young pupils. We have no hesitation in recommending the products and the service.