6-light Make-up Station
Install a professional makeup station anywhere you need one.
- Light columns give performers clean, shadow-proof illumination
- Moulded-in pencil tray and overhead shelf for additional storage space
- Steel laminated construction keeps the mirror from curving or splintering
- Permanently-mounted 5mm diameter steel wire light bulb cages
- Mirror 71cm square with a curved countertop that allows you to lean in 38cm from the mirror for a close-up
- Make-Up Stations weigh between 45-55kg depending on the number of bulbs
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 187A401
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
This is just a note to say thank you very much for attending so well to our order for band folders. The folders arrived just in time for our Carol Concert and they were much admired - they look so good on the stands. We appreciate all that you did to get the folders to us as quickly as possible.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.