9-light Make-up Station
Install a professional makeup station anywhere you need one.
- Light columns give performers clean, shadow-proof illumination
- Moulded-in pencil tray and overhead shelf for additional storage space
- Steel laminated construction keeps the mirror from curving or splintering
- Permanently-mounted 5mm diameter steel wire light bulb cages
- Mirror 71cm square with a curved countertop that allows you to lean in 38cm from the mirror for a close-up
- Make-Up Stations weigh between 45-55kg depending on the number of bulbs
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 187A401
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
We were very pleased with the music folders and the choir thought they looked very smart.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.