Backstage Make-up Station
Convenient, portable and lightweight make-up station which ensures that performers can do their make-up anywhere.
- Shadow-free lighting and a large head and shoulders mirror make it easy to achieve great results in a small space
- Sturdy, well-balanced station that sets up anywhere
- Can be carried by one person with durable steel frame which doubles as a carrying handle Permanently mounted 5mm diameter steel wire light bulb cages
- Mirror measures 53cm x 58cm and weighs 21kg
At time of ordering please specify the plug and outlet requirements for your area.
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
The Wenger music stands can be easily adjusted with one hand, and after 5 years of continual use they still look brand new.
I just knew the Classic 50 was the music stand for us.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
We found the folders quite excellent - capacious, strong, good-looking and very solid.
"Parents naturally want to see their own child in a performance, and our Tourmasters choral risers enable this to happen at every concert. Because of their simple design, the Tourmasters are easy to load and unload into a van, and very quick to assemble. We've been thrilled with the risers since we bought them nearly twenty years ago. They have been used regularly throughout that time, and they're still in very good order - hopefully for the next twenty years!"