Premier Portable Audience Chair
A sturdy, flexible alternative to fixed audience seating. Perfect for use with Wenger's Upper Deck system. Stable freestanding design that can be floor-mounted if desired.
- Extra-comfortable with thicker padding; fine upholstery for classic styling
- Reliable automatic spring-return seat mechanism
- Overall chair height is 81cm with a seat height of 44cm
- Overall standard chair width is 58cm
- Chair depth (back of chair to front edge of seat in the 'down' position) is 66cm
- Available in 105 fabric colours and three finish colours
- Additional accessories available including drink holder, number/letter plates either magnetic or self-adhesive in brushed gold with black lettering
- Finished hardwood on the back, bottom and arm rests for stylish appearance
Availability: generally available ex stock
Product Code: 027A201
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
At our most recent concert (Mozart’s Requiem), the Wenger music stands performed excellently. The musicians loved their combination of lightness of weight, stability and ease of use. The transport cart was also a great help while we were setting up the orchestra.
Our Tourmaster Risers allow us to put over a much better image, not only because we can all be seen but because they allow us to parade on and off the stage in a much more professional manner. For performance they are marvelous, the audience can see us clearly, we can all see our musical director and hence hopefully sing better.
At Gummersbach Music School we have been using
Classic 50 music stands for several years.
They are the best stands we have, and are lightweight, stable and easy to
We have also been using the Wenger Conductor's System for two years. We are impressed by its solid manufacture, well thought-through details and the ability to use each component separately. We use the stand and component sections several times a week in Big Band and Orchestra rehearsals and they meet our requirements perfectly.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.