Standard Portable Audience Chairs
A sturdy, flexible alternative to fixed audience seating. Perfect for use with Wenger's Upper Deck system. Stable freestanding design that can be floor-mounted if desired.
- Extra-comfortable with thicker padding; fine upholstery for classic styling
- Reliable automatic spring-return seat mechanism
- Overall chair height is 81cm with a seat height of 44cm
- Overall standard chair width is 58cm. Chair depth (back of chair to front edge of seat in the 'down' position) is 66cm
- Available in 105 fabric colours and three finish colours
- Additional accessories available including drink holder, number/letter plates either magnetic or self-adhesive in brushed gold with black lettering
Availability: generally available within 6 weeks
Product Code: 027A101
- Music Chairs & Accessories
- Music Stands, Lights & Accessories
- Staging and Risers
- Music Folders - Choral & Orchestral
- Conductor's Equipment & Piano Accessories
- Instrument & Sheet Music Storage
- Theatre Products
- Music Technology Furniture
- Acoustic Products
- Clearance Items
Thanks so much again for all your help with getting the lights to us so quickly. The performance was a huge success, and the lights were even mentioned in a couple of reviews!
The Conductor's System is the best one I have come across for the money - the wide podium is really secure, with useful storage space underneath for additional scores.
My colleagues and I are very satisfied with the Wenger Conducting System. Solidly crafted and yet easy to transport, it provides a stable platform to conduct from. The music stand is big enough to fit large scores and there is plenty of space for conductors' equipment. The solid chair and the platform's integrated rollers make life easier for the conductor.
The Student Chairs are comfortable and prevent slouching. We've had no breakages at all, which is unbelievable! I just can't but this quality of chair for this price anywhere else.
The Signature risers make our school choir look really impressive now at concerts and, as a conductor, it is a joy to see every face! I would highly recommend them to anyone.